Medium Backpack - Terracotta
The Noteworthy Circular Backpack for the Conscious Globe-Trotter
Opus Mind first and best seller, the Circular Backpack took the green community by the storm with its timeless design and radically sustainable process. Made from recycled leather that is certified and traceable, the premium renewed material is improved with being waterproof, scratch-resistant & lighter.
Designed with the modern citizen in mind, the Circular Backpack is refined with luxurious detail. Handmade in Italy by expert artisans, the primary idea in sustainability is to make a durable product.
The Circular Backpack is truly sustainable from its conception to execution. Diverting leather scraps from a glove factory, the renewed material actively lowers industry waste and landfills. The recycling process uses 90% less water than ordinary leather processing. Learn more.
- Circular Design made from recycled material with panel construction for maximum repair & reuse conditions
- Timeless style with a sleek minimalist look
- Sustainable upcycled leather from RecycLeather™
- Waterproof / Scratch-resistant / lightweight recycled leather
- Premium craftsmanship from Italian artisans in Florence, Italy
- Terracotta color with black color suede lining
- Gold accent YKK Zipper closure
- Front zipped pocket & Interior open pocket
- Adjustable leather straps
- RCS100 Certified of traceable scrap leather
- Opus Mind mission patch
- Made in Italy
- 12" H x 15" W x 5" D
- Fits a 13" laptop
Tag this product with an _upsell tag to show an upsell for a related product. The _upsell tag uses the name in the product link, called a handle, to show a one-click buy link for a product that customers may also like.
The product handle is just the name shown in the link to a product. A necklace at /products/necklace would have the handle necklace. A ring at /products/signet-ring-gold would have the handle signet-ring-gold.
You can tag this product with _upsell_necklace to show the necklace goes well with this product.
Sometimes you want product tabs that are unique to each product. You can split your product description into unique tab content by adding H6 headings between the paragraphs you want to split into tabs.
For example, if you have a paragraph about sizing, you would add an H6 heading with the word 'Size' above that paragraph.
The tab heading would be 'Size' and the tab content would be everything below the word Size.